Thursday, February 7, 2008

If I were president

First action? The abolition of special interest groups... no room for lining political pockets. A president should not have ANY affiliations with special interest groups period, no exclusions, no exceptions. The job may not pay that well as compared to being a CEO, but it's not supposed to. You're leading a country... not a company.

Iraq, run through from coast to coast, wipe out Baghdad Bob, knock out Saddam, and leave a calling card, "Fsck with us again, and we'll be back." Pack up your troops and leave. To occupy a foreign country is neither our job, nor advantageous to us. If I woke up tomorrow and saw foreigners invading my country and trying to maintain a presence, you can bet I'd be taking out those foreigners. As far as I can recall, my oath was to protect the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic... it didn't say I'd occupy a country I have no beef with. The only reason we're still there is oil... America wants to control it, even if the country gets divided.

Fear of terrorists; Hitler used this ploy on the Germans, it didn't work out so well for him, and it didn't work out so well for the USA with regard to Japan or Vietnam... isn't your Toyota due for a fscking tuneup?

Wake up America, NY shops are now accepting Euros, that's how degraded the US dollar has gone... it is nearly worth the paper that the world bank has printed it upon.

Iran? Be leery Americans... and remember that when you grab a tiger by the tail, there's teeth on the other end. We've lost over 4,000 American lives thus far. If we enter Iran, we will lose more than ten times that, and you'll still be making $9.00 an hour.

Pull out of Iraq, and leave a strong card... "Don't make me come back."

No comments: